geOrchestra is a free, modular and interoperable Spatial Data Infrastructure software born in 2009 to meet the requirements of the INSPIRE directive in Europe.
geOrchestra’s core features a security proxy and a single-sign-on authentication system. Next to this core are independant and interoperable modules to build your own Spatial Data Infrastructure:
- a metadata catalog based on GeoNetwork,
- a map and features server: GeoServer,
- a map tile server: GeoWebCache,
- an advanced web map viewer,
- a data extractor,
- and several other admin-oriented modules.
Modules interact using OGC interfaces or REST APIs.
Initially covering Brittany, then France, geOrchestra now spreads worldwide with SDIs in Bolivia, Nicaragua, Switzerland and India.